Implement site|folio to gain control of the architectural process, increase efficiency and effectiveness, and secure the requisite degree of structure, coordination and cooperation.
Your World? Managing the systematic documentation of each architectural effort for a site, location or project – over time – requires extreme organization. Each project has many documents, each with multiple iterations. Knowing the current status of each project, drawing and document is the difference between opening the store on schedule, and not.
Get to the details quickly.
No more digging through old file cabinets to confirm the number of parking spaces. site|folio provides a user-friendly mechanism for standardizing, capturing, centralizing and searching the physical and non-physical attributes of a site, location or project – for use by current teams members, for historical reporting purposes, or for complex meta-analysis.
Manage the managers.
A program typically has a dedicated group that both works with internal departments and manages outsourced architectural and engineering firms. Real Estate, RE Legal, Store Design, Procurement, IT, LP, Construction and Financial teams each expect to have input into and/or approval of the final plans and specifications. site|folio brings all of these parties together in a single, secure and consistent environment.
- Model your document repository on the structure of your business, so finding plans and specs is easy and intuitive. Use site|folio’s extensive search functionality to find one key document or a collection of similar drawings across multiple projects.
- Control access to your plans, specs and supporting documents on multiple axes, such that internal and external parties only view or edit information relevant to them.
- Stay informed of status changes with instantaneous email notification when a document is viewed, uploaded, marked up or approved. Likewise, automatically alert both internal and remote parties when plans and specs change.
- Retain every version of each document, with its author, save date/time and optional change notes tracked by site|folio. Roll back when needed, or compare versions side-by-side.
- Allow multiple contributors to repeatedly mark up drawings within site|folio using our integrated document viewer – saving you the expense of additional software or from making notes on hard copies.
Stick to the schedule.
engine provides instant visibility into deliverables and target dates across your own workload, and every other team member’s. Specialized dashboards and reports inform team members of approaching deadlines and other architects’ progress, while automated notifications advise associates of hits and misses. Design your own schedule templates to encourage and enforce consistency, or customize milestones where each project is unique.
Enforce architectural standards.
site|folio provides virtual workspaces
in which to gather documentation of standards and processes for distribution to team members as the starting points for their projects. Our comprehensive security model
extends to these spaces and documents as well, so that all parties only have access to the documents you permit.