site|folio ensures a more efficient, transparent and auditable bid process – producing a qualified proposal and laying the groundwork for well-run contract award, administration and construction phases.
Your World? A successful bid cycle produces one qualified bid, which is converted into a binding legal contract, which is then executed to complete a project. Effective, unbiased and transparent communication of the owner’s vision and objectives to bidding contractors is the key to success.
Laying the foundation.
Ideally, the work done in previous project phases – particularly Architecture – is high caliber, firm, complete and reflective of your vision and objectives. Using site|folio from the outset goes a long way toward achieving that. Storing your drawings, plans and specs in site|folio also means transitioning to the bidding phase is uncomplicated and seamless. All materials bidding contractors need are already online and accessible from any computer, and granting them permission to view, download, print and ship is straightforward with our robust security model
Transparency in bidding.
, versioning, and confidentially are crucial in bidding. site|folio’s offering in these areas is unparalleled. All bidding activity is fully documented and transparent through:
- Electronically broadcast addendum.
- Dedicated plan rooms, with site-specific bid instructions.
- Uniform contractor access to RFC (request for clarification) logs.
- Bid advertisements integrated with your site|folio enterprise directory.
- Email notification when documents or RFCs are uploaded and require a response.
- Automated auditing and reporting on activity and statuses throughout the process.