site|folio has superior project administration, coordination and communication features. The upshot is a project completed on time, on budget, to scope; with a zero punchlist so the facility can open and the revenue stream begin.
Your World? Managing the construction process to time, cost, schedule and scope is both challenging and critical. Mobilization is paramount, as starts and stops are fatal to a retail project. A seamless project requires securing all jurisdictional approvals, permissions and permits. Long-lead items must be properly ordered, purchased and scheduled for shipping. The value of timely and effective communication and issue resolution can’t be overstated. Serious help in the form of a software platform that is simple, quick, robust and supportive of industry standards, best practices and common sense is a wish-come-true.
Stick to the schedule
engine simplifies your efforts to track critical milestones and provides instant visibility into deliverables and target dates across your own workload, and all external consultants. Specialized dashboards and reports consistently and effectively communicate status for every stakeholder and inform team members of approaching deadlines, while automated notifications advise associates of hits and misses. Design your own schedule templates to encourage and enforce consistency, or customize milestones where each project is unique.
Real-time correspondence & contract administration.
As the gatekeepers for all types of request (RFI, ASI, PR, CCD, Change request, Submittal, CO, COP) from myriad external partners, the construction group is likely to have a great appreciation for standardization and adherence to best practices. With site|folio all requests are consistently submitted and electronically answered. All interested and responsible parties are alerted when requests are submitted; their response-time and -quality is transparent.
site|folio’s tight correspondence management provides a solid foundation for creating and tracking all architectural, consultant and contractor contracts. Define workflows
and approvals then let site|folio automatically calculate scope, monetary and schedule changes to contracts as documents are amended/approved.
Exchange time-sensitive information effortlessly.
site|folio provides the framework in which to reliably collect, store and disseminate all the data, reports, project records, photographs and other materials required to successfully manage projects.
- Visually monitor construction progress and review site conditions 24/7, from any computer with internet access.
- Model your document repository so finding plans and specs is easy and intuitive. Use site|folio’s extensive search functionality to find one key document or a collection of similar documents.
- Control access to requests and contracts on multiple axes, such that internal and external parties only view or edit information relevant to them.
- Stay informed of status changes with instantaneous email notification when a document is viewed, uploaded, marked up or approved. Likewise, automatically alert both internal and remote parties when specs change.
- Retain every version of each document, with its author, save date/time and optional change notes tracked by site|folio. Roll back when needed, or compare versions side-by-side.
- Allow multiple contributors to repeatedly mark up plans within site|folio using our integrated document viewer – saving you the expense of additional software or from making notes on hard copies.
Know who is involved on your project.
site|folio’s project directories list all businesses, organizations and individuals associated with a given project, and define the role or responsibility of each party. As sub-sets of site|folio’s centralized enterprise directory
, project directories are guaranteed to be consistent across you entire portfolio. Our security framework applies here as well, so maintaining accuracy is a matter of restricting the permission to add or edit entries to a few, select administrators.