site|folio enables you, and your internal and external business partners, to work more efficiently and effectively to produce a roundly understood and supported, winning real estate approval package. Control the deal workflow; own the data. Create a solid, accessible foundation for your legal team.
Your World? Each deal takes on a life of its own, and no two are alike. Coordinating the multiple parties on your team to create a final comprehensive, accurate real estate committee package is taxing. Intense, relentless pursuit of the best deal terms allows you to prevail.
Negotiate deal terms in virtual workspaces.
Recollection of deal points is key. site|folio provides virtual workspaces
in a consistent, secure, and structured environment, in which to gather supporting documents from all internal and external business partners. These workspaces offer immediate access to both historical and current information as deals go hot, lie dormant and restart. 24/7 access with robust history and versioning provides a tactical and strategic advantage in your negotiations. The real estate community has tools; now you do too.
Centralize & collaborate on documents.
site|folio provides a single, central and secure online setting for storing and collaborating on your demographic studies, LOIs, LODs, lease terms, store layout & design, construction exhibits, landlord criteria, and due diligence.
- Structure your document repository how you work, or use site|folio’s extensive search functionality, to intuitively and quickly find the documents you need, when you need them.
- Control access to those documents on multiple axes, so internal stakeholders and outside parties only view or edit information relevant to them. And, automatically audit who did what, and when.
- Retain every version of each document, with its author, save date/time and optional change notes tracked by site|folio. Roll back when needed, or compare versions side-by-side.
- Stay current on the status of each document with instantaneous email notification when a document is viewed, uploaded, marked up or approved.
- Mark up drawings or documents within site|folio using our integrated document viewer – saving you the expense of additional software or from making notes on hard copies.
A platform for consistency and accuracy.
At site|folio, we believe consistency in legal documents and the transaction process itself is crucial to achieving visibility and successful collaboration. We provide templates for formal broker-engagement letters and scope-of-services documents, as well as standardized listing agreements and financial analyses.
Consistency also means every stakeholder has immediate access to the same, and most current, version of every supporting document. This is particularly crucial in negotiations, where deal points may be recalculated multiple times and missing information or documents trickle-in right up into the hours and minutes prior to the REC meeting. site|folio’s centralized document repository, versioning and notifications of status changes ensure all parties to the deal are, literally, on the same page.
Easily transfer asset management data.
While negotiating deals, a lot of critical information is captured for later use by your Asset Management group: key dates – options and renewals, contacts, asset attributes, leases, and lease abstracts. Capturing this data within site|folio ensures nothing is ever ‘lost in translation.’ Asset Management accesses exactly the same documents and data you entered during negotiations.