With site|folio, coordinating multiple transactions in many markets and overseeing the field execution of real estate deals is actually manageable. Business terms are easily enforced, reducing costly overruns or incomplete projects.
Your World? Real estate attorneys are the last defense in ensuring a favorable deal before legally committing the company. They are tasked with catching any mistakes, imprudent insertions or concessions and solidifying the deal terms. Oftentimes, they must re-negotiate particular terms when creating the lease. This process may take up to six months or longer depending upon the motivations of each company, the familiarity of the opposing legal counsel, and the cooperation of requisite participants.
A platform for consistency in the transaction process.
We believe consistency in legal documents and the transaction process itself is crucial. With site|folio, attorneys co-author and publish online, templates for LOIs, construction exhibits, broker-engagement letters, GC contracts, scope-of-services documents, listing agreements, and lease terms – ensuring adherence to the most recent standards. Implement varying degrees of workflow
around whichever of these legal documents you choose. With standardized documents and processes, transaction management become an efficient, repeatable, reportable, and measurable process.
One place for everything, with version control.
site|folio provides a single, central and secure online setting for storing and collaborating
on legal documents – within the larger context of all location and project intelligence so finding them is quick and intuitive.
- Rest assured all parties are viewing the same, and most current, version of your contract(s). Minimize unnecessary cycles due to poor distribution or miscommunication.
- Control access to those documents on multiple axes, so that internal stakeholders and outside parties or contributors only view or edit information relevant to them.
- Audit all activity on your documents and keep apprised of document statuses with detailed reporting, and instantaneous email notification when a document is viewed, uploaded, marked up or approved.
- Retain every version of each document, with its author, save date/time and optional change notes tracked by site|folio. Roll back when needed, or compare versions side-by-side.
- Mark up drawings or documents within site|folio using our integrated document viewer – saving you the expense of additional software or from making notes on hard copies.